Tuesday 28 July 2015

Virginia War Museum Children Summer Camp

I want to share these images with you.

These are a bunch of lads aged 12-16 who play Skirmish Sangin at their summer camp. I was supposed to go and see them the other day but event conspired against me. So the guy that runs it sent me these images and I have to say I am blown away. These kids rock.






















 I am in awe of what the kids can do, they have painted figures, built terrain, done research and play fantastically intricate games. As Tim the tool man Taylor used to say Boys I salute you...

4 comments:

  1. Now that is top notch stuff. Good on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! We missed seeing you. We have a lot more photos on our Facebook page "Virginia War Museum Children's Camps"

    ReplyDelete