Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Afghans are coming...


Just thought I would share with you a few news items.

 We have always been a huge fan of the Eureka Miniatures 28mm Afghans and will continue to recommend them at every opportunity.





but... drum roll please... this week we commissioned eBob to develop some 28mm Afghan figures for us. This will be our second range of figures and will compliment the Eureka and Empress ranges.

We hope to have the greens to show at SALUTE 2014 and obviously production not long after that. We will start with an initial 4 figures and build this range up to 16 over time.

Also on the Afghan Front we have been working furiously in the background on a Taliban ORBAT, these are additional rules to add a little more flavour to your teams and we are looking for a few playtesters to help us finalise these. So if you interested let me know.

However, just one point to remember, we love the enthusiasm of the Sangin community to be playtesters, its absolutely fantastic, but in the past we have had playtesters who didn't give us feedback.

So if you do volunteer please make sure your are willing to write us an email containing your ideas, notes, comments so we can use this valuable feedback in creating the final project. Those that playtest and feedback will get a free PDF copy of the finalised listings.

Obviously we will share more info on this as we have it.

6 comments:

  1. I want a figure for the Grey Pashmina :) our infamous baddy! Can't wait to see the greens...you can never have enough Afghans IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very interested in your Taliban fighters. I would like to see some of them with the pakul hat, and not the turban.

    On the other hand, I´m also very interested in your Taliban ORBAT, so count with me and with my small band of friends, if it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juan,

    Can you email me through the Skirmish Sangin contact page with your email address and we can sort you out.

    cheers
    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stuff...Im just paitning up some Eureka and Empress Talibs so i look forward to your ones. I have your Aussies and I love them! I have some painted examples on my blog
    http://fieldmarshalsfollies.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent stuff, I've preordered some Eureka Talibs to pick up at Salute, and I'd certainly be interested in play testing!
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete